Hello dear community,
from now on, you can read about current projects, new technologies and exciting topics from the three IT worlds in our new blog! We start with a series on our experience concerning the new UX tool Fiori and UI basic technology SAPUI5 from SAP.
Come with us on a technological journey and explore these and other topics on a 2 weeks basis:
- Overview – the new front-end strategy from SAP
- What is SAP Fiori? What is SAPUI5? We help you find your way through the definition jungle.
- How do the architectures of SAPUI5 applications or Fiori applications look like?
- We explain step by step how to build a testing environment.
- The first Fiori application – Hello World, Hello Fiori!
We write about backgrounds, pitfalls and our experience to show you how to deal correctly with the new UX – and also whetting your appetite for more!
Are you interested in these or other IT-related topics? You want to gain more information or discuss it personally? Do not hesitate and contact our expert team Claudio Volk and Jörg Waldenmayer. We are looking forward to it!
Now enjoy your reading – have a look this week for the first article!