For the 3rd time in a row, the SAP BI Congress took place at our Romanian location from Cluj-Napoca! New and already familiar faces came together in the early evening of May 16 to learn the latest insights and trends from the SAP world.
This year we chose to host our congress at the Platinia Conference Hall Hotel, one of the most modern conference centres in the city.
The motto of this year’s event was Innovation, fact which was clearly reflected by the selection of the presented topics. The focus of the presentations was therefore on the following areas:
- UI (Frontend) Strategie with SAP Fiori
- And Machine Learning.
This awaited our more than 70 participants:
- Opening by Andrei Vlad // CEO Inspiricon SRL
- Topic lecture: BW4/HANA: Next Generation Data Warehousing // Victor Livadaru, Senior BW Consultant, Inspiricon SRL
- Topic lecture: UI Strategy with SAP Fiori // Andrei Ghiura, SAP Consultant, Inspiricon SRL
- Short coffee break for networking and energy boost
- Topic lecture: Machine Learning on SAP Hana // Gerald Iakobinyi-Pich, Solution Architect, Inspiricon SRL
- Digression: Mythbuster: Work efficiency // Dan Ionescu, Danis Consulting
The conveyed information did not only consist of pure theory, but reflected the practical experience from our projects. The participants took an active part in the discussions around the lectures. Many questions were asked and the information exchange between our speakers and the participants became easily active.
“I am delighted that our congress has been so well received,” said Andrei Vlad, CEO Inspiricon SRL. “With this event we would like to spread the image of Inspiricon beyond the borders of Cluj and place ourselves not only as an attractive employer, but also as a company that can proactively debate new topics and even has experts within the company!
After the presentations we invited our guests to have a drink and an sweet appetizer. During networking, the participants were able to ask further questions and deepen the insights they had gained from the SAP world. The atmosphere was very pleasant and there were lively conversations.
We are already looking forward to the 4th edition of the BI Congress in Cluj next year!